Because it’s an extremely boring, long and draggy Friday afternoon, I decided to do up a ‘Things-to-do-before-I-die’ list. And because there’re just so many freaking things I want to do and accomplish, I decided to take out the more important ones and shorten it into just 20!
I know I know, after reading through, you’ll think some of them are not realistic – but hey, everyone has dreams and wishes right? lol
So here goes:
- Get married before 27
- Have at least two kids
- Get my degree!
- Buy a HDB flat (be it BTO or resale) before 30 and ‘upgrade’ to a private property before 60
- Earn a monthly salary of S$15,000 before 40!
- Become a director of a department before 40
- Skydive! (Hope Kai will be willing to try with me :P )
- Retire in Perth (and pig on Kailis’ fish & chips by the sea weekly)
Own a Nikon full-frame camera with their Nano lenses
- Celebrate Christmas with real snow and snowball fights
- Travel north to catch the auroras!
- Visit the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam again
- Buy a Jap/Korean car before 30 and a continental car before 40
- Fly Business Class on Singapore Airlines
- See a shooting star together with Kai
- Drive on the Autobahn :P
Get up close with the McLaren F1 and the Bugatti Veyron Ride a roller coaster Appear on newspaper/TV
- Stay happy till the day I die!
Obviously, I can’t cross out #20, cos if I do, it means that I’ve up-ped lorry (aka dead) and I’m back to haunt this blog. HAHA.
Ok I shall consider improvising on this post and maybe setting it as a page itself.
Work work work now… 45 more minutes to 5.30 p.m. (: